*All photos are found on Google and Goodreads
I have something to confess – Mid-Autumn Festival was actually yesterday. However, let us not worry about that as it was still autumn! Yay! My favourite season!
As a lot of you are not quite familiar with what Mid-Autumn Festival is, I am going to briefly introduce it. It is a traditional Chinese festival when we celebrate by eating mooncakes, watching the full moon and playing lanterns. Family members also gather around from different places to enjoy this festival. This festival originates from a tale of an alchemist. His wife ate too many of the ‘pills’ and flew to the moon where a rabbit lived.
In order to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, I, the crazy reader, created this book tag! You just need to mention who tag you and tag three more people to do this tag.
- Reunion of family: Name a book with family goals
The Wealeys were just so supportive. There were times when there were arguments but they always ended up showing their love for each other. No matter what happened, the love for the family would not change.
- Full moon: name a book with a werewolf (This festival has nothing to do with werewolves. The only common thing is the full moon)
- Mooncakes: Name a kind of food in a book that you wish is realEr… Maybe all the food in Harry Potter? You know, the candy quills and things like that in the sweet shop in Hogsmeade.
- Rabbit: Name your favourite creature from a bookDragons? I think I will go with hippogriffs. I mean, Buckbeak was awesome. Did anyone notice that he had actually saved Harry’s life at least two times? The only problem is that they are a bit too proud but they will surely make good friends once they get to know you.
- Chang E: A character that makes a significant change to the plot since he/she does something too muchEmma used too much of her power. There were just so many times that I wished her power would come back so she could easily burn the enemy to death. Er… This sounds too cruel but her power would really come to a great use.
- Lanterns: Name a toy or game in a book that you like to read aboutThe Hunger Games were cruel but they were so exciting to read! I know what you are thinking. What? People died in this game! I know. I know. That did not stop it from being amazing though. The whole survival game concept was horrifying yet brilliant. I was originally going with Quidditch but I feel like there are enough Harry Potter stuff in this blog already.
- Autumn: Name a book which you feel is the best to be read in autumnI just feel that autumn is a season when we read some not that fluffy contemporaries. By the way, I have a spoiler-free review on this book and I would really appreciate it if you can take some time to read that.
- Festival: Name your favourite festival in a book
I cannot really come up with any ideas of festivals in books so I am going with Christmas in A Christmas Carol.
And the others if you want to do this tag!
I hope you enjoy this tag! 🙂