Another post that should have been posted at the beginning of April and got written in the middle of April.
For April, I want to read 4 pieces of literature and I already did! *super satisfied* Because I counted each episode of the comic I read as a piece of literature… It counts, right? YES, IT DOES. DON’T ARGUE WITH ME. Although I did not go exactly with my TBR list, I am going to tell you what I originally intended to read:
- The Enemy Within by Scott Burn (finished reading)
- Aura in LaLaLand by Skye Grace (currently reading)
- 城南舊事 林海音著 (a required read at my school)
- Disgusting Digestion (I started reading this weeksss ago but got distracted by other books)
I also want to go to an independent bookstore although I am not sure I will have the time to do so…
Movies / TV shows / TV series
Goal: 15 (episodes if it is a TV series or anime)
I did it! I finished marathoning 50 episodes of an anime a few days ago! What I originally wanted to watch:
- Hwarang episode 19 and 20 (it is a Korean TV series but I stopped watching because I kinda lost interest in it)
- Aikatsu Stars! Episode 48–50 (an anime series about idols that I have been watching since I was young so I wanted to continue it)
- Once Upon A Time Season 1 Episode 14-22 (I am currently on episode 19)
- Idol Party (BTS) (a TV show featuring my favourite K-pop boy group)
Songs that I want to watch the MVs (if any), listen to the both the original version and the instrumental version and read the lyrics:
- Blackpink – Playing With Fire (done, loved the song but did not have much feeling for the lyrics)
- Selena Gomez – A Year Without Rain
- Fall Out Boy – Immortals
- All Time Low – Kids In The Dark
And I would like to learn the choreography of GFRIEND – Fingertip.
I wanted to have 5 blog posts published. And as this goes out, I would have 4 published.
Goal: 5 posts (3 done)
What do you want to do in April? Keep reading crazily!