It just occurred to me how behind I am with all these blogger awards and tags. But really, keep them coming! I will catch up on them one day. Maybe. Or maybe not. Who knows? *trying to sneak away without anyone noticing*
Thank you Marta @The Book Mermaid for nominating me in this! She’s really sweet so make sure you check her blog out. 😊
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself
- Before I became a book blogger, I was just a bookstagrammer. And the two series that made me fall in love with reading are the Harry Potter series (surprise surprise) and the Hunger Games Trilogy (wow another surprise).
- Before Pottermore changed their site, I took the Sorting Hat quiz and I was a Gryffindor. Yes. It’s a ‘was’. Anyway, I was super happy that time. I was like ‘I AM IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THE GOLDEN TRIO.’ But really, thinking back, I might be choosing those answers because I WANT to be in Gryffindor. After Pottermore changed, I took the quiz again, and I am now in Hufflepuff. I’m a proud Hufflepuff, no matter what you think about us. This is where I truly belong. I feel more comfortable as a Hufflepuff than as a Gryffindor.
- Any ARMYs out there? Becoming a fan of BTS has really changed me a lot. I’ll probably talk about that later in December, when I’ll be celebrating(?) my 1st year anniversary as an ARMY.
- What kind of posts did you write most this year?
The third place is wrap-ups. The second place is book reviews. And the first place goes tooooooo *drum roll please* planner spreads! That was a surprise. I don’t really consider myself particularly ‘writing’ in those posts because I was just adding pictures and listing the supplies used. So if it comes to writing more, it’ll be book reviews.
- What’s your accomplishment you’re most proud of?
The first few things that came into my mind were related to my academics, like getting first place in my form and winning some competitions outside of school. But right now, an accomplishment that I’m proud of and that I can use to brag to interviewers was me getting into the book community. In Hong Kong, there aren’t a lot of bookstagrammers or book bloggers. So being one of them and receiving review requests from authors from time to time does make me very proud.
- Random: what’s your favorite food?
Um… I don’t really have a favourite food. Because it’s summer now and I just had some ice cream, I’ll choose ice cream. I really like having curry shrimps too. 😊
- Which character’s name would you give your future child/pet?
Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, even though I don’t really want a child or a pet.
- Random again: how old are you going to be next year?
I just had my 15th birthday in July! So I’ll be 16 next year. 😊
- Reading Every Night
- Wonderless Reviews
- Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Ravenclaw Book Club
- Nut Free Nerd
- Chic Nerd Reads
- The Writing Hufflepuff
- Ravishing Tales
These are 10 of my favourite blogs! I know most of you might have already done this award so if you don’t wanna do it, just don’t!
- What would you do if you’re feeling really down?
- What’s your favourite fictional world?
- Who is/are your favourite artist(s) or band(s)?
- What is your most treasured bookish item that is not a book?
- Weird-ish: What is a scene from a book that made you experience some extreme fangirling/fanboying?
My best posts
These are some posts that I find myself enjoy writing the most.
So this is it! Thanks for reading! Keep reading crazily!
Find me on Books and Writing Amino: @thecrazyreader